Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Well, so sorry!

Everything is falling to pieces so close to SFW. PwincessSara has left the team, which sucks as she was amazing at posting. She also helped me to get things together so a lot of  'behind the scenes' help from Sara. But all good things come to an end and so Sara, buh-bye!
SFW started on Monday, and the stardesigners kicked it off...and I was a chosen Stardesigner which is AMAZING if people would buy them. But it's the budget cuts etc.
Tuesday night was Opening Night for SFW which I thought was successful and it went right. It saw the first three collections revealed and they were;-
-Kharma;
-BYS;
-Extraordinary.
Most of them had high expectations but didn't quite make the cut.
So here we stand. WEDNESDAY! What will happen tonight? Who knows, we'll have to wait...

But the night we're all waiting for is Saturday when Venus is released! I really cannot wait :)
We're also hosting an after party on skype so if you'd like to attend comment your skype username and add me on skype. My skype name is; AbiiBabeh..x

2 comments:

RobynisDreaming said...

Venus will be the best graphics probably Plamena is amazing at them. I can't wait to see the outfits from your team they will be gorgeous. Good luck....

Oh Sara left =[

Miss M said...

Sorry about that Abbie :( I'll always come back if you really need me to ;-) And you know where to find me if you need anything, hun x

"But it's the budget cuts etc." Lol. Found that pretty funny :P Reminds me of a debate I'm doing at school!