Sunday, January 30, 2011

PROTEST AGAINST DISNEY

I've always been a fan of Disney, don't get me wrong. Tinkerbell, Minnie and Mickey, but this time they've gone too far. I never thought I would hear myself say this but I AM GOING TO PROTEST AGAINST DISNEY. Yeah, Disney is a multi-million pound company but they can't screw up our Stardoll. It's just, wrong! So I want everybody to help me with my programme to stop them. I know a lot of members are already with me so please follow these instructions...
Click HERE and ensure it says Other then STOLEN ACCOUNTS as they're more likely to read these...
Type in this message, SUPPORTER OF CSD'S STOP DISNEY CAMPAIGN.

I hope they realise our hurt they are causing and stop the process of sale. PLEASE DISNEYDOLL  STARDOLL!!!

1 comment:

Miss M said...

My petition:

petitionbuzz.com/petitions/nodisneydoll